First of all. Whew. I'm proud of myself! I've posted daily for nine days in a row!
I didn't think I could do it. Well let's keep this show going. 🙂
As I've mentioned, my mom is coming to visit this weekend.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to post daily while she's here, but I know we're going to rack up a lot of blog-worthy moments. Me, Lisa, and BGV will be picking her up from the airport tomorrow after and then headed straight to "The Biggest Little City in the World": RENO.
My mom called me a few weeks ago and asked me if there was any place we could go to get a few drinks and dance while she was here,
now we're going to Reno. That's pretty much how we roll. ha.
We'll be back on Monday, and on Tuesday we'll be headed to two appointments to try on wedding dresses. eek!
Here's what I think I may want in a dress (totally open to having my mind changed once I try stuff on):
- I want to be able to put some sort of green ribbon around the waist.
- I'm a curvy girl, so I think I will prefer an a-line.
- I probably do not want a hip hugger, but I'm open to trying anything.
- I would like to look classy and feel comfortable.
- I don't want anything that I'll have to yank or adjust (hence wanting straps).
- Without having tried anything on, I think i'm leaning towards lace or chiffon (and away from satin).
Here is some of my dresspiration:
here's the front (same source):
ignore the weird shoulder crunching chest folding here:
I think this one might look better on someone a bit chestier:
Hopefully I'll be able to take pictures during the dress trials. What do you think? Do you like the ones I've picked?