Sorry for this postless week. Here's a keepin it real Friday edition to bookend the week.
Viet's away visiting his mom this weekend. His brother and dad are away at a wedding, and she asked him to come and stay with her. very cute.
It is both lonely and liberating when he is gone. I don't sleep well by myself anymore, and I don't get my hug quotient. But I do get to turn all the lights on when I get up in the morning and play music while I'm getting ready. Usually I get up before him, so I have to get ready ninja style.
Today my mood is calm but a little unsettled. A lot of big changes happened this week. Two dear friends left work to pursue other things, and it's left me thinking (as I always do when sudden change occurs) about my goals for myself and things I want to accomplish.
This weekend I'll be spending a lot of time with friends. I'm going to a fun girls' night tonight and hanging with Lisa tomorrow to watch lots of catch up true blood and drink mimosas and tea. Then I'm heading up to San Rafael to celebrate Anya's awesome first birthday.
Amidst all the fun, I have some personal things I'd like to accomplish:
For the Blog
- give you all an update on how I did on my July goals
- give some hard thought to my August goals
- work on new banner, buttons/categories, and series for the blog makeover (I am SO excited about all of this)
- Plan out my posts for next week
- FIND MY CAMERA BATTERY CHARGER before I go insane so I can take pics of all the fun activities this weekend
- finish up some thank you notes
- do all the laundry and get the apt. nice and sparkly while Viet is gone
- Make a spreadsheet of all the photographers we have talked about and thought about with pricing and pro/cons
- Make a skype date with our planner Alice to start talking about many things including Caterers
- I still need to make a timeline and plot out all the projects we want to do and when we need to do them
- Save the Dates! I want these puppies to go out Early.
- room blocks. We have one, but I want to do some research on a few more.