Woo hoo! I exercised tonight! Even though I stayed at work an hour later than normal, and I had to make dinner! I stuck to the plan! I did Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown.
Recommended by the lovely BG, this workout is the perfect amount of time and really gets your muscles humming. Loved it.
I also put together a funnercize (funnercize=dance+exercise+fun) playlist for when I run or just want to dance my pounds away. These are all on here for their pure dancibility and not for their general musical merit (in case you were curious).
I haven't figured out the particular order yet (very important for the heart rate build up, keep up and slow down), but here are the songs on my list:
- Just Like Heaven. The Cure
- Apologize (featuring One Republic). Timbaland
- Black and Yellow. Wiz Khalifa
- Dyanmite. Taio Cruz*
- Firework. Katy Perry
- Gold Digger (featuring Jamie Foxx). Kanye West
- Hey Ya! Outkast
- Just Dance. Lady Gaga featuring Colby O'Donis
- My Love is Like Whoa. Mia
- Say It Right. Nelly Furtado
- Tabaco Y Chanel. Bacilos
- Try a Little Tenderness. Otis Redding
- Umbrella. Rihanna (featuring Jay-Z)
- Whatcha Say. Jason Derulo
- Where Does the Good Go. Tegan and Sara
- Friday I'm in Love. The Cure
- The Ghost Inside. Broken Bells
- Me Love. Sean Kingston
- Set Fire to the Rain. Adele
*Currently obsessed with this song.