I have loved keeping up with #febphotoaday on instagram. It's helped me to start looking around my every day life and taking more pictures as the moments are unfolding.
I want to start taking even more pictures every day.
In cased you missed it, I posted about the first five days of the project here.
Here's a recap of my #febphotoaday from the 6th-28th (some of which are much better than others :)):
6. Dinner with my honey. veggie casserole
8. Sunshine. Peeking through
9. Front door warm and inviting
10. Self Portrait
11. makes you happy. well deserved happiness
12. inside your closet
13. blue. sparkles!
14. heart. made with love
15. Phone. Viet is old school
16. Something new. a new glass
18. Drink. greyhound
19. Something you hate to do. dishes
20. Handwriting. writing the first letter to my new pen pal!
21. Fave photo of you. Lil me! Loving the hair and the jumper. Oh and the smirk. Oh me
22. Where you work. The Food Bank!
23. Shoes. Gianni Bini. So comfy and sparkly!
25. Green. my fav color
26. Night. with a minute to spare
27. Something you ate
28. Monies. fiver
It's really been fun capturing these moments. I'm really looking forward to a photo a day in March:
In case you were counting, I only missed one day during February (24. the inside of your medicine cabinet picture=boring anyways).
Are you on instagram? follow me @meredithrene, so I can follow you back!
Here's to catching the moments.