Ok. So I didn't do that great of a job on my shamrock stems. Apparently my hand is too shaky.
The point is that I LOVE March! It's my favorite color month. I will be wearing green ALL month long.
March is a time for planning. I'm past the hopeful haze of the beginning of the year, and not too far in to be diving in to things. So March is more of a check in month for me. What do I really want? What's my real plan?
In February I committed to some key goals, and for the most part (with the exception of designing our wedding invitations) I stayed committed:
-I posted once a day every week day! Yay! Thanks for reading. 🙂 (I'm going to keep this one up)
-I started rock climbing 2-3 times a week (still loving it)
-and I totally loved posting a photo a day on Instagram (and I'm going to keep this one up too!)
-We definitely celebrated love in a big way in February, which was nice, and made me even more excited about our upcoming nuptuals.
-I tried to be less harsh on myself at work and in life, but this one I'm going to have to keep working at.
In March I commit to:
– Take more pictures. All the time (even if I'm filling up memory cards). Even though it feels awkward in the moment, it is always worth it.
– Print a few pictures each week and do something with them
– Design wedding invites. For reals. and have them printed by the time Mom shows up on the 24th
– Tackle some other key wedding to dos. You know what they are: do them.
– Play more cards
– Cook more real food. Eat less pizza.
– Meltdown: Yoga. Jillian Michaels. Nuff said.
– Celebrate all things Green. It makes you you.
– Be grateful for all the new friends and new experiences this blog brings. Even if you read and never comment, I'm grateful for you. Thanks for caring enough to read this.
Keeping it Real,