In two days I will be in Vegas with some of my favorite ladies in the World to celebrate the countdown of my single days.
When my Matron of Honor Tino asked me what I wanted to do while we were in Vegas, it gave me pause.
Viet and I love Vegas. I know that makes some folks cringe. but we do. The lights. the Fun. The sparkle.
And we both love a good card game. 🙂 But I've been there a lot. I've seen a lot of shows. Ate at a lot of restaurants. We usually get out to Vegas at least once a year and sometimes even a couple of times.
When I thought about what I wanted for my bachelorette in Vegas, I didn't just want partying and pool gazing. . I wanted FUN.
I wanted to do things I haven't done before. Here's what I came up. A list of fun (some free. some not. but nothing crazy expensive) group activities. We're hoping to check off as many of these as we can.
1. Watch the Water show at the Bellagio. It's classic. a must. Cost: Free:
2. Go Up the Eiffel Tower. Cost: $10.50 during the day
3. Gondola Ride at The Venetian. Cost: $16
4. Pirate Show (Sirens) at Treasure Island. How haven't I seen this yet?! Cost: Free.
5. Go to the top of the Stratosphere. Cost: Free (the scary rides at the top are not on the list :/)
6. Zipline on Fremont Street! Cost: $20
7. A Group shot at the Vegas Sign! Cost: Free
8. New York New York Roller Coaster. Cost: $14
What do you think? Are there any key things that we're missing? What's on your Vegas bucket list?