My word of the year is commitment, so I've been framing my monthly goals this year by committing to fully living each month. To keep myself accountable, I like to check in about how I did on the previous month's goals before looking forward.
+ I updated the blog (even got my Wedding page fully updated) and have been steaming ahead on the blog redesign (I'm So excited to share with you guys) that is scheduled to go live at the end of October.
+ We did alright on the planning and cooking of one new dish each week.
+ We were definitely outside more. We even spent an awesome weekend camping and rock climbing by the ocean.
– I did not clean out my office. :/ Still working on this one.
+ I have figured out my own photo a day challenge!!!! and I will be sharing my plan with you very soon. Get Excited.
– I did ok drinking less on school nights. I did drink less, but sheesh things are stressful during the week. ; )
+ I have been getting back into my Jillian Michaels Shred this week, and I've got a serious plan for getting fit in September. stay tuned.
+ I was definitely grateful for my hubby.
In September, I am committing to:
* Taking a photo a day (with my own plan)
* Celebrating the heck out of friends and family by attending our first wedding as newlyweds!
* Stand by my dear friend Tiffany as she gets married (YAY!)
* Doing some sort of exercise daily (with a plan)
* Keeping it real a little more often here on the blog and spending more time writing
* Cleaning out my office for realz
* Making a plan for our wedding album!
* Making my own photography light tent
* Reading at least two books– maybe three if I'm lucky
What are you committing to this September?