This month I’m diving back into the awesome #fmsphotoaday project created by Chantelle Ellem from Fat Mum Slim. Chantelle posts daily photo prompts at the beginning of each month on instagram. You can just take a picture each day following the prompts and add the hashtag #fmsphotoaday.
This year I am committed to taking a photo a day. I am posting these on Instagram daily, but I’ll also be sharing them on the blog.
January is off to an epic start. If you’re on Instagram, please look me up so we can be friends. I’m @notmerelyliving. It always takes me a while to ease into these challenges. You have to get yourself back into the mode of thinking about taking pictures and really paying attention to the prompts, but I think once I get the hang of it it’s really satisfying to have this daily creative challenge.
Here’s this month’s prompt from Fat Mum Slim:
These are the prompts so far along with my comments (when I make them) for each of the photos I’ve taken:
1. Today: This tea is keeping me alive.
2. Something New: Scratch’n’s new nap position.
4. The View from Here (my recliner)
5. Movement: Playing archer with the puppy
6. Mine: A Much needed facelift on the blog!
8. Something that starts with “T”: Two Giant Words: I’m Sorry
9. Paper: Magazines to be read are piling up
Are you doing any sort of daily photography project this year? It’s not too late to join in!