So far February isn’t pulling any punches for me. It’s a crazy, hard, inspiring month. It may seem like I’m a little all over the place on the blog right now, but I’m slowly moving towards where I want to be.
Here are all the things that touched me this week (and were as awesome as star confetti):
1) Paperman. All I can say is, Hold on to your heart:
2) Pep Talk from Kid President:
“What will you create to make the world awesome? Nothing if you keep sitting there!”
3) Small Fry Valentine: Small Child Cuteness-Yes please
1) YES Site: Oh My Handmade Goodness is launching a new site to empower and support creatives like you and me. It’s alarming to me how so much awesome is all in one place, but this is exactly what #OMHG is about. You should check them out. I believe in them.
3) the perfect project for my inner crafting gambler: These DIY golden heart dice from Design Sponge. I love these. I can just imagine making these for a friend and including several instructions for fun games with dice.
1) Ona Camera Bag giveaway on SFgirlbythebay. I love these bags! Check it out!
2) On one of my absolute favorite new blogs (One Sheepish girl), Meredith (I promise I don’t just love her blog because we share the same name, but she’s obvi cool with a name like that) is giving away a beautiful “No Looking Back” print from Ello Lovely. If you haven’t read A Sheepish Girl, and you’re a knitter, get on it. If you love beautiful things, enter to win immediately!
I’ve been doing a lot of pinning this week. If you’re not following along, let’s be friends! You can find me here on Pinterest.
Here’s a snapshot of my pin love from this week:
In case you missed it, check out my other posts from this week
Sunday: Jazzy Song List
Monday: My At The Crossroad Campaign (aka line dancing to help homeless youth)
Tuesday: My favorite Valentine Cards
Wednesday: Bourbon Pecan Praline Recipe
Thursday: Valentines Gift Guide for Her