At the beginning of this week I thought, hmm what will I share for Friday Faves this week?? I wonder if I’ll have enough to write about. And it never fails, there is so much inspiration and beauty (even in the midst of tragedy=constantly sending my heart to Boston) around me that when I sit down to pull together my favorites they are everywhere:
1. Sodini’s (pictured above): This cute little Italian restaurant in North Beach in San Fran is delicious. It’s reasonably priced and cute as can be, and the Polenta cakes with mozarella and tomato sauce are the antipasti you’ve always dreamed of>> SO good.
2. Which brings me to why I was in North Beach: Beach Blanket Babylon. If you ever come to SF, you must see this show. You must. Trust me.
3. As I type this, I am listening to Cups by Anna Kendrick from Pitch Perfect on repeat. I’m obsessed. I played this cups game in college and now I can’t stop listening to this game and playing cups. And of course, the video is also awesome.
Join in my obsession:
6. I was moved by this Dove video on how we as women see ourselves and define beauty. powerful stuff.
7. Yesterday I had an incredible call with Lisa from Elembee. She’s going to redesign my site for me in August, and I couldn’t be more thrilled. She’s incredible (and lovely). When I got off the phone from her I had that feeling you get when you connect with people that you love immediately. Like the world is good.
8. I know my grandpa has a caramel corn recipe, and I need to get it from him. This recipe from Apartment Therapy made me crave it.
9. The hubs and I are seriously thinking about making this DIY media cabinet from Elise.
Happy Friday Everyone.
I hope your weekend is filled with sunshine and kisses (mine too, please!).
Oh, and does anyone else want to have a cups party? just me?. . . didn’t think so. Call me?