me and the hubs at the Louvre
I had big plans to share with you my top ten favorite things about Paris today (hint: we’re doing one of them in this picture), but I am physically and emotionally exhausted so the recaps will have to wait until next week.
Instead, here are my top ten favorite things about being back home in San Francisco this week (in no particular order):
1. Scratch’n (our cat) is showing me so much love. I missed her.
2. a Super Burrito from Dos Pinas
3. sleeping in my own bed on my own pillow
5. being back at work and seeing all my coworkers
6. talking with my mom on the phone
7. laughing with my ladies
8. eating my go-to Kale salad with tuna and edamame
9. being reconnected to 4G on my phone (I can’t deny it!)
10. cooking my own dinner
>> hmm, there are so many food items on my list! not surprising. I feel so lucky that no matter where we go, I always feel so happy and lucky to come home. What’s your favorite thing about coming home after a long vacation?