This will be the first weekend in a long time that Not Merely Husband and I will both be home with almost no plans. A lot is up in the air right now in terms of big life changes that we may have waiting for us on the horizon, soooo the next few weeks and months may hold a lot of change for us (or maybe not). While we wait for those possibilities to settle into more concrete decisions, I’m looking forward to a weekend of planning and preparation. I’m going to clean and sleep in and maybe even kickstart my exercise routine again!
Here are a few of my favorites posts from around the web this week:
* I’ve been working on touching up my handlettering for the NML site redesign, and I love these tips from Foolish Fire.
* My friend Tiff made this incredible granola recipe from Shutterbean, which inspired me to concoct a version with all my favorite things (almonds, pecans, more sugar). Stay tuned.
* I love Glitter Guide’s Fall to-do list. I need to make one of these stat. Except that here in San Fran, I almost need to make an Indian Summer to-do list instead I guess?
* Love this straightforward post on how to grow your social media from Fat Mum Slim.
* Just signed up for this quilting e-course from one of my all-time favorite bloggers-Elise. I’m ready to get my quilt on!
Happy Weekend, everyone. Get out and enjoy it!
In case you missed this week’s posts, check out: