Add my wishlist items to your wishlist:
This post is really for my mom (hey mom!). She’s been asking me for my wishlist, and I keep procrastinating because I haven’t had a second to think about my wishes.
Of course, as soon as I sat down and spent five minutes searching, I came up with a boatload of wishable items. There’s enough variety in this list that whichever gift mom chooses, I’ll still be surprised! 🙂
Most of these are just some cute or functional items I know I’d love:
- Golden Tieks ($185): These look super cute and comfortable, but they’re a bit too expensive for me to buy them for myself. I’ve been eyeing the green ones, but let’s be honest, I don’t need another pair of green shoes.
- Reversible Laptop Case ($85): I’ve looked everywhere for the perfect laptop case, and this is it. Right now my instead of a laptop case I’m wrapping my macbook in a scarf (#notsustainable). And, it’s all my faves–> Green: check. Extra pockets: check. Leather: check.
- Lizard Wallet & Clutch ($68): I need some new clutches, and I like this style and pattern (and the wallet is just a bonus).
- ASHA earrings by Tucker Nuck ($135): Aren’t these just dreamy? They scream Mere.
- Jade Dagger Drops by Anthropologie ($158): They had me at Jade.
- Tory Burch Lizard Hardcase ($42): I don’t have an iphone 5s, but when I do I’d like this to be on it. 🙂
- Mikas pond stacy by Kate Spade ($100): I love how many card spots this beaut has.
- Michael Kors Emerald Green Watch ($225): I do have a lovely watch already, but this one is green.
- Lauren Hope by Tucker Nuck ($98): I really like the thick, chunky gold chain action.
- Gap Mixed Houndstooth Scarf ($29.95): I am currently obsessed with all things houndstooth. (#rolltide)
- Gold Gramercy Pendant by Kate Spade ($128): So Pretty.
- Camera Strap ($145): I’m looking for a nice, sturdy camera strap for my dslr. This one looks just right.
- Karu Travel bag by Moorea Seal ($62): Great look and reasonable price. I’m in.
- Pehr Designs by Tucker Nuck ($70): These are a bit pricey, but I love the stylish designed hamper idea.
Are any of these your style too? Have you pulled together your holiday wishlist yet?