1. Michael Kors Mini Geo Plated Maxi Dress (Love the flow of this dress)
2. Moorea Seal Cross Hatch Knit Beanie (I love this look. I wonder if I could try to make one of these. hmmm)
3. Williams-Sonoma Littledeer Omelette Spatula (I am in serious need of some new wooden kitchen utensils)
4. Hufa Lens Cap Strap Holder (YES! I would never put my lens cap in my back pocket. . . or on the coffee table. . . or in my purse again)
5. House of Harlow Medallion Locket (so pretty)
6. Ugg Ansley Slipper (of course I’m obsessed with the fact in comes in this vibrant green, but it also comes in seven other colors)
7. Bosch Glue Ben (I’ve seen a couple different versions of a hot glue pen, but I can’t quite figure out how/where to actually buy them-Any of my crafting friends have any insights? Momma needs to retire glue guns out of her life for real. They are not friendly to the accident prone.)
What are you guys coveting this month? Any new trends that you’re lusting after?
Please note: All opinions are my own. I am indeed seriously coveting these sweet items. A few of the items above are linked through Affiliate links, which means if you click through and purchase the item, I get a small commission for the referral. Thanks for supporting NML!