2. Create an exercise routine. srsly.
3. Walk from one edge of SF to another.
4. Host a dinner party.
5. Make a list of date night ideas.
6. Compile a list of awesome, clean jokes.
7. Make my own Halloween costume.
8. Make a practice of regularly writing down my life stories.
9. Find 10 new bands/musical artists that I love.
10. Experiment with videography.
11. Make a list of California destinations to visit.
12. Cross stitch something.
13. Take a graphic design class. In Progress. Starting March 10th
Make at least a few christmas presents.
My nephew Kai immediately after opening Elijah. #worthit
15. Launch a new project with a friend. On It.
19. Make a disaster preparedness kit.
20. Do a craft project with the hubs.
21. Eat at 10 SF restaurants I’ve never been to before.
22. Paint something.
23. Learn to crochet.
I didn’t just start a game night, I started a monthly #CardParty!! We had the first one on Friday night, and it was so fun. I’m stoked for this new tradition.
26. Go on a girls trip.
27. Create a wall of photos.
30. Get more active in a charity besides the one I work for.
31. Learn 10 new magic tricks.
So there you have it. I’m a third of the way to 31 (my birthday is at the end of October), and I’ve only got 6 checked off. I need to get a little more serious about this list, but I’m pretty excited about the ones I’ve check off so far. Do you have a list of goals for the year? If you’ve blogged about your goals, leave a link in the comments below to your goals so that I can check them out and support you!
Happy Hump Day!