Since my birthday in October I’ve been setting FIVE SIMPLE GOALS for myself at the beginning of each month. Because I am super self conscious about posting pictures of myself, I’m also simultaneously trying to challenge myself a bit by posting the goals on a recent photo of myself. This picture from yesterday sans makeup.
I’m so excited it’s February. It’s going to be a big month for us: my brother-in-law’s wedding, Viet’s birthday, and friends visiting. It’s going to be a fun-filled month.
Here’s looking at you, February:
1. Make a list of date night ideas. This is one of my 31 before 31 goals, and this month Viet and I have been together six years. It seems like the perfect time to plan out some future dates.
2. Get more rest: I’m trying to go to bed earlier, because it feels like I never seem to get enough sleep. I’m going to be purposeful about it this month.
3. Bake a few cakes: We’ve got lots of things to celebrate this month, and I want to try out a few new recipes.
4. Practice Hand-lettering: I got a few new nibs, and I’m ready to get some practice in.
5. Host our first card party: Cards + good friends=the best. We’re hoping to make these a monthly affair.
I love making these five simple goals. So far I’m finding them very inspiring without being too stressful.
Do you have goals for the month? Anything you’d like to focus on this month?
*P.S. Happy Birthday to my dear friend, Elizabeth! Miss you, friend.