Soo I love shoes, but they are just not one of those items that I buy frequently. I only buy shoes for a specific purpose, but recently I realized that all of my everyday shoes are almost worn through the soles. As we move towards spring, I need to make some serious shoe purchases (thanks, tax refund). These lovelies are all serious contenders.
1. Clarks Evant Portman: I love the heel height, and Clark’s are so comfortable.
2. J.Crew Rio Metallic Sandals: I’ve got a thing for gold flip flops, and I feel like just owning these will make summer come faster. 🙂
3. Minnetonka Bronze Moccasins: My old pair are officially falling apart.
4. Hunter Rain Boots: How have I lived in San Francisco this long without a real pair of raincoats?
5. Brentwood Tieks: These are still out of my everyday flat budget, but I’ll just keep ogling from afar.
6. Free People Brooks Ankle Boots: These. They are just so cute and stylish. I need them.
7. Toms Black Camilla Ballet Flats: I’m in desperate need of some cute, simple, comfortable black flats.
8. Sometimes Seychelles: So sleek. So lovely.
Is anyone else currently covering a little new shoe action?