Since my birthday in October I’ve been setting FIVE SIMPLE GOALS for myself at the beginning of each month. Because I am super self conscious about posting pictures of myself, I’m also simultaneously trying to challenge myself a bit by posting the goals on a recent photo of myself.
Whew. This month we are actually going to be home almost every weekend. Needless to say, I am giddy. We need a bit of nesting time. Last month was fun, but we’re both a bit exhausted from the ride.
Here’s looking at you, March:
1. Dance. Seeing Ellen host the oscars last night reminded me how happy I am when I make a little time each day to move a bit just for fun.
2. Watch all the best picture films. The only one I’ve seen so far is Gravity. Every year I watch the Oscars and kick myself for not having seen all the movies. I’m going to try to rectify this for once.
3. Wear lots of green: St. Patrick’s day is an excellent excuse for me to don my favorite color, but is a day really enough? It’s the month of green for me. 🙂
4. Drink more water: I’ve got a fancy new water bottle, and I feel like I’m always dehydrated. So I’m making this a goal this month.
5. Take a graphic design class: Woo! This is on my 31 Before 31 list, and my class is starting March 10th. Can’t. Wait.
I love making these five simple goals. They help me stay focused without feeling overwhelmed.
Do you have goals for the March or anything you’d like to focus on?