I’ve got my eye on a random collection of items this month:
1. Great With Child: Letters to a young mother has been on my to-read list since I found out I was pregnant.
2. Three Tier Baker’s Rack: What can I say? I’ve been craving cookies a lot lately.
4. I love these cute tan Steven Madden flats.
5. My original kindle has seen better days, and I think it’s about time for an upgrade. I have a feeling this new paperwhite may come in handy around September.
6. I love everything Yao Cheng makes. Love this golden gingko print.
7. I need a serious wallet that I can use to keep my cards organized. This 18 card pocket travel wallet from Tory Burch would do the trick.
8. And last but not least, Liz Lange maxi maternity dresses are my new jam. Can’t. Get. Enough.
Have you got the springtime shopping itch too?