Sigh, Craftcation. What a time. The conference greatly exceeded my expectations. Great food. Great people. Great adventures.
Ventura is a beautiful little town and the perfect spot for this creative mecca. The founders, Delilah and Nicole, are all heart, and their goodness and talent permeates every moment of this four day retreat. I can’t wait to go back next year. I definitely checked off all five of my goals for the trip.
Here are a few of my favorites from the trip:
- hanging out with friends: Rachel, Brittni & Chris
- relearning how to play Euchre (thanks, Chris!)
- meeting some new awesome friends: Casey, Kelly, Shasta, Camie
- heart to hearts, the best kind
- strolling the lovely Ventura streets
- serious beach time (my sweet friend Shap drove nearly two hours to hang out for a few hours on the beach!)
- reviving my embroidery and cross stitch skills
- learning how to make fresh flower accessories
- quilting my own pin cushion bracelet
- making my own dress! (more on this soon)
- learning tips from inspiring creative business owners
- root beer & ice cream 🙂
Can’t wait for next year!