Ever Green is a monthly series where I collect some of my favorite new green things. I’m so obsessed with the color that I needed a more regular outlet to share my faves!
1. Maxis are a pregnant woman’s best friend. I’ve found that I can fit into most maxis now even if they aren’t maternity. I love the swirly pattern on this one.
2. Statement necklaces. I’m (as usual) way behind on this trend. What can I say? I have my ole faithful necklaces that I rarely stray from, but I am warming up to these jewels.
3. When Viet and I got married we only got two sets of our wedding china (1 for each of us!), and we decided that someday when our family grew, we would add a setting for each new family member. It’s time to add to our collection!
4. I’ve been eyeing these aviators for forever. It’s about time to pull the trigger. They’re so pretty.
5. I have no idea where I would put this chair, but look at it.
6. These are a must have for me for summer. I’m so hard on my sandals that I can barely make it through the warm months without wearing them out. Obviously, I have a lot of outfits that would work perfectly with these.
7. I’m a sucker for cute bud vases, and I love the sea glass look of this one.
Are you a green fan? Do you have a favorite color that you covet obsessively?
Shop this Post:
Please note: All opinions are my own. I am indeed seriously coveting these sweet items. A few of the items above are linked through Affiliate links, which means if you click through and purchase the item, I get a small commission for the referral. Thanks for supporting NML!