Since my birthday in October I’ve been setting FIVE SIMPLE GOALS for myself at the beginning of each month. Because I am super self conscious about posting pictures of myself, I’m also simultaneously trying to challenge myself a bit by posting the goals on a recent photo of myself.
Happy April! This month I’m focusing on staying healthy, having fun, and growing the Bean.
Here’s looking at you, April:
1. Take Prenatal Yoga Classes. I’d like to take at least one class a week and two-three on weeks that I can fit it in. I’ve taken two classes so far, and it makes me feel so calm, relaxed, and strong. I would love to keep it up throughout my pregnancy.
2. Enjoy my body changing. There are definitely going to uncomfortable moments and extra aches and pains over the next few months, but I am going to try to focus on exciting and amazing it is that this little Bean is growing inside me.
3. Have fun at Craftcation. My girl Rachel and I are headed to Craftcation tomorrow! We are going to make and learn like there’s no tomorrow.
4. Document the pregnancy. Starting tomorrow, I’m going to be sharing weekly updates to check in and track the progress of the Bean. I hope y’all will enjoy following along with us.
5. Go on a girls’ trip. Woo! My good friend Shap is coming to town. She, Lisa, and I are hitting the road for a fun girls weekend to celebrate Lisa’s birthday. A girls trip is on my 31 Before 31 list, but hopefully this will just be one of many this year. 🙂
I still love making these five simple goals each month. They help me stay focused and inspired without feeling overwhelmed.
Do you have goals for the month?