Pregnancy is fascinating. Everything I think I know about being pregnant changes about every five minutes, but I’ve gotten a lot of joy out of a few simple pleasures that have helped me adjust to all the changes that are happening to my body and my heart. On Wednesday, I’ll hit the half-way mark (20 weeks), and I’ve pulled together a few of my favorite things so far to share:
1. Pea in the Pod Leggings: These are so comfortable. I tried on a bunch of maternity clothes that all looked like potato sacks and then I pulled these puppies on and did a dance of joy.
2. Bringing up Bebe: This book helped me feel grounded. I haven’t read many pregnancy/baby books, but I’d totally recommend this one.
3. Liz Lange Maternity Dress: so comfortable. Liz Lange is the best maternity brand ever. I would like to buy everything she makes.
4. Bump Nest pillow: A good friend recommended this pillow to me, and it’s been a huge help. I flipped the pillow upside down so that I can still use my neck pillow.
5. Maternity Tights: WHY are there any other tights in the world?! These have a huge lace panel in the front where the belly goes, and they are so frickin’ comfortable. I will never wear any other tights again, pregnant or not.
6. Old Navy jeans: I loved these so much I went back to buy a second pair. These were especially comfortable up until about 18 weeks. Now that my bump has had a growth spurt, I think I’m finally going to move into the full stomach panel jeans.
7. Muli-prenatal vitamins: Not only are these making our little girl big and strong, they’ve also done wonders for my hair.
8. Tootsie Rolls. Can’t stop. Won’t stop. I’ve got it bad.
9. Calcium & Vitamin D enriched OJ: I have one every morning. It really gets my day going, and I’ll take my calcium and vitamin D however I can.
Please note: All opinions are my own. I am indeed seriously coveting these sweet items. A few of the items above are linked through Affiliate links, which means if you click through and purchase the item, I get a small commission for the referral. Thanks for supporting NML!