A few items I’m coveting this month:
1. I’ve been a flip-flop girl all of my life, but I’ve recently discovered the beauty of a good sandal. They’re so much more supportive. I think this neutral Piyali Sandal from Nine West would go with anything.
2. I have more flex dollars set aside this year than I know what to do with! I need another pair of backup glasses, and this pair from Warby Parker are too cute! love the tortoise shell.
3. Isn’t this Kimono jacket from ASOS gorgeous? Just perfect for summer.
4. This weekender from Cuyana is at the top of my coveting list. It’s spacious and stylish. I’m in.
5. I’ve finally found a great exfoliating scrub I like. This one from Michael Todd has really cleared up my face.
6. I feel like nice lamps make you more of an adult, and we are in serious need of some lamp action. Love this Rose Gold lamp from West Elm.
What are you coveting this month?