Since my birthday in October I’ve been setting FIVE SIMPLE GOALS for myself at the beginning of each month. Because I am super self conscious about posting pictures of myself, I’m also simultaneously trying to challenge myself a bit by posting the goals on a recent photo of myself.
It’s official! As of yesterday, I’ve passed the half-way mark. I am now 20 weeks preggo. The hubs took this picture yesterday to mark this special mile marker. We’ve got a jam packed May schedule. We’ll be traveling several weekends this month, so I want to make sure to take it easy and take good care of myself.
1. Enjoy traveling. We have a few trips planned this month and over the next two months. For these last special trips before the bean arrives, I really want to enjoy being just two and soak up these moments.
2. Eat more greens. I’ve been reasonably good at eating my greens, but I could be better. I’m doing an awesome job drinking water and eating fruit, protein, and calcium, but I could up my greens intake.
3. Set up a registry. We’ve been dragging our feet a bit on this one, but it’s time to bite the bullet. I’ve been gathering intel from my new mom friends.
4. Celebrate the first kicks. I know over the next few weeks, I’ll start to feel the bean kick. I can’t wait. I’m going to enjoy going into this new phase where I’ll have a physical confirmation that she’s doing ok and moving around in there.
5. Make something. I had almost no time to do any making in April, and I missed it dearly. I’m going to make time to get creative this month.
I still love making these five simple goals each month. They help me stay focused and inspired without feeling overwhelmed.
Do you have goals for the month?