1. Heritage Belted Knit Patio Dress: I bought this dress when Viet and I were in Vegas. The best thing about this dress is that it’s not actually a maternity dress, but it has so much fabric that it is my favorite. The fabric in this dress is so soft and it’s surprisingly flattering.
2. Great with Child by Beth Ann Fennelly: I know I’ve mentioned this book about 8 times so far, but I finished it on our trip to Maui, and it definitely lived up to all the hype.
3. Maternity Rib-Knit Tanks: These are my go-to post-work wardrobe. I have about 6 of these, and the best thing about them is that they’ve really grown along with me as I’ve gotten bigger.
4. Stracciatella Gelato: Delicious. I’ve always been a devout chocolate ice cream fan, but as I’ve probably mentioned a few times, I’m now obsessed with Stracciatella. It’s so smooth.
5. Bumble & Bumble Pret a Powder: As I’ve mentioned, I think the prenatal vitamins have done magical things for my hair, not the least of which is turned it from super greasy to being able to go 3 days without shampooing! I used to have to shampoo every day to avoid fry-an-egg on your head greasy hair. This dry shampoo has been just perfect and helped me to take primo advantage of this epic hair period.
6. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter for stretch marks: I know it’s still early yet, but the cream is working like magic so far! My tummy is soft.
7. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara: When I got pregnant I started looking for a less toxic mascara, and I’ve really enjoyed this one.
8. Clark’s Indira Rue Sandal: I am so in love with these sandals. When I went to hunt them down for this post, I found out that they have them in like 3 other colors. I love them so much, I’m tempted to buy 1 of each! Seriously, Clarks are so freaking comfy for starters, but these make me feel like a stylish adult doing summer. ha! No really. I’ve never been a huge sandal fan (can’t take the flip flop love away from this Bama girl), but these are so well supported and I love how versatile they are.
Please note: All opinions are my own. I am indeed seriously coveting these sweet items. A few of the items above are linked through Affiliate links (especially the Stracciatella – j/k), which means if you click through and purchase the item, I get a small commission for the referral. Thanks for supporting NML!
In case you missed them, here are my Pregnancy half-time faves from a few months ago.