I haven’t been coveting many things lately (except holding our cute little bean in my arms!), but there are few things I’ve been thinking of:
1. Towels! We are desperately in need of some new towels, but we’re so picky. I’m looking for some large, very soft towels. Does anyone have any towel recommendations?
2. (DIY) Infinity Nursing Scarf: I’m thinking I can make one of these handy nursing scarves. There seem to be lots of tutorials on pinterest. Have any of you mommas ever tried your hand at sewing one of these beauts?
3. Initial Necklace: I’ve been wanting want of these simple, dainty heart necklaces with our little bean’s initial stamped on it. I bought these as a gift for my bridesmaids when we got married, and I really loved them. Although I’m not quite ready to share the bean’s name on the interwebs, I can tell you it starts with a B (just like Bean :)!
4. (DIY) Knitted baby hat with ears: I’m on the hunt for a knitting pattern for a hat just like this. I just love these, and I’d love to whip one up for the bean.
5. Uggs Ansley Slippers: I’ve had my eye on these for a while, but I think I’m going to really want a pair once the bean arrives.
Are you coveting anything special this month?