In addition to cuddling with our sweet little bean, I’m really looking forward to getting some major reading time during my maternity leave.
So I’ve been trying to pull together a reading list, and this is what I’ve come up with so far (amazon affiliate links are included below). Many of these are new, but several of these have been on my list for years.
– Lean In // Sheryl Sandberg
– Love Letters // Debbie Macomber
– The Dinner // Herman Koch
– The Son // Jo Nesbo
– The Golden Compass // Phillip Pullman (so excited to finally read this series)
– On Love // Alain de Botton
– The Handmaid’s Tale // Margaret Atwood
– Someone // Alice McDermott
– Still Alice // Lisa Genova
– Thieves I’ve Known // Tom Kealey
– Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki // Haruki Murakami
– Lexicon // Max Barry
– The Cuckoos Calling // Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rawling)
– Son // Lois Lowry
– Parallel // Lauren Miller
– Big Little Lies // Liane Moriarty
– Outlander // Diana Gabaldon
– Love Minus Eighty // Will McIntosh
Have you read any greats lately? I’d love to add them to my list!