Happy early Thanksgiving, everyone!
Being in love with your life is the most active way to practice gratitude, don’t you think?
The way I see it—if there’s something in your life you’re not in love with it, then it’s time to let it go.
This is the perfect week to soak up the moments. I’ll focus on what I need to let go next week. 🙂
This week I’m going to aim for:
- kissing Bea’s cheeks at least ten thousand times
- getting at least five hundred baby snuggles and a few hundred husband snuggles
- playing at least 10 card games
- eating turkey in at least three different meals
- getting up every morning and soaking in the silence for a few minutes
- laughing until I cry at least once
This thanksgiving 2015 is only going to happen once, and I’m ready for it!
I’ll be back tomorrow with an old favorite: a simple, fun thanksgiving dessert you can make with kids.